- Cover art by artist Benjamin Ross (twin brother of our Skully artist, Jake Ross)
- Pressurised shower
- Manual hand pump system
- 10 mode multi-spray showerhead
- 4mm removable insulated neoprene cover for warm/cold water
- 2.1m (when extended) hard-wearing, tangle-free coiled hose
- Black tank that hinders algae/bacteria growth and keeps your water warmer for longer
- Large pump lever for easy pumping
- Robust and sturdy base design that distributes weight appropriately so that it never tips over
- Ergonomically designed handle to make carrying easier
- Handsfree option for continuous water spray
- Screw top with handle lock
- Easy-pour feature for refilling
- Safety air pressure release valve
Ben is a highly talented, in-demand artist from Australia who's themes of summer, love and happiness shine through his work.
With vibrant pastel hues and whimsical designs that encapsulate the true essence of beach culture, Ben's artwork is the perfect fit for Beach Soul®.
Ben has worked with notable brands, organisations and musicians such as Dickies, Carlton FC and Sunday Lemonade.
Product size: H42 x W18 cm
Product weight (empty): 1.385 kg
Product weight (full with water): 6.5 kg
Box size: H46 x W20 x D20 cm
Material: High-quality HDPE plastic (BPA-free)
Top 3 Shower Head Modes
Continuous Run Times
No - all of our Beach Showers are essentially the same with the same parts and capabilities.
It’s simple! Just fill your Beach Shower with warm water (<50°C for safety reasons and to protect the unit itself). The 4mm neoprene cover will then keep it warm for a few hours so you can enjoy a nice and toasty shower post-plunge.
This varies depending on your surroundings, the temperature of the water you filled it with and the climate, so it’s difficult to predict. As an example, during wintertime in northern New South Wales, we fill our Beach Shower with hot water around 8 am and load it in the van. By 12 pm it’s still nice and warm.
Yes, but you need to give it some TLC. By that we mean you should wrap an extra layer around your Beach Shower to keep it nice and snug. This will ensure the water stays warm - even if you live in an area that experiences low outdoor temps.
We’re happy to help you find the right size Beach Shower for your needs, but the best place to start is to ask yourself two things: how will I use it and for how many people? For surfers or couples, a 5L Beach Shower should do the trick. For campers or larger families though, you’ll find an 8L Beach Shower is perfect. For more info about sizes, check out our guide here.
Nope. You only need to pump it 7 to 9 times to build pressure (with a few top-up pumps when needed). In saying that, the number of pumps required will vary depending on the showerhead mode you’ve chosen. Learn more about the different showerhead modes here.
Sure can! Just flick the switch to facilitate a continuous stream of water - no nozzle hold necessary.
Taking the weight of the Beach Showers themselves into account and with the understanding that 1L equals 1 kg, a 5L Beach Shower will weigh 6.5 kg while an 8L Beach Shower will weigh just over 10 kg.